DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
We will be closed to the public until further notice
in order to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
Please check back with us on this website or on our FB page for updates.
Thank you everyone for your support….The horses are looking forward to see you again soon!
We are open to the public every Saturday from 11a.m. to 3p.m.
Admission is 2 carrots !
Using GPS, search for: Retirement Home for Horses Inc Alachua Fla
(Do not use Apple Maps, the routing is incorrect)
- Heading north or south on I-75:
- Take Exit 399 (High Springs/Alachua exit) (US 441) off I-75
- Turn Right (West) on US 441 and follow 3/4 of a mile to traffic light at 235A
(passing High School on your right)
- Turn Right on 235A and follow 2.5 mi.You will cross the I-75 overpass
- After crossing overpass, turn RIGHT at GREEN SIGN marking entrance to farm
We welcome visitors on Saturdays from 11-3. Price of admission is 2 carrots!
NO PETS OR SMOKING ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY (Pets cannot be left in cars while visiting)
Retirement Home for Horses, Inc.
P.O. Box 2100, Alachua, FL 32616-2100